Dear everyone,
Things today have been more or less the same as yesterday, with no recent developments. As we are all very tired here, I will postpone a more thorough update until tomorrow.
Love to all,
Evelyn, Matthew, Steven and Ellen
Friday, 23 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have a good rest all of you. Please God the night will bring a good response. Everyone will understand if you do not send a report every night. Yes we are anxious to know the latest but you need to look after yourselves.
Sweet dreams, God bless and
love
from Auntie Mae and family xxx xxx xxx
Dear Steven and Family,
My dad passed me on the details of Steven's Blog, and it was so heartbreaking to read! I cant imagine what you are all going through.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all, and I pray for Steven to make a recovery, please God.
Lots of Love
Serena Carroll xxx
Post a Comment