Dear everyone,
Another very difficult day. Steven was feeling very poorly, tired and nauseous. The NG tube is still in place and all the difficulties continue as before. There is no end, it would seem to how much discomfort there can be and how little can be done about it. It is impossible to jolly Steven along as he is just not up to it. Feargal sat with Steven all afternoon but Steven drifted in and out of sleep most of this time and was really not capable of much interaction.
Marie Robin is on duty over the weekend. Matthew and I plan on talking to her tomorrow as we know her very well and she is certainly very experienced and proficient. We are constantly talking to everyone all of the time as things seem to change by the hour and there are always new questions to ask. Thank goodness, they are always so available and amenable!
That's about all I can say for tonight.
Love to all,
Evelyn, Matthew, Steven and Feargal
Friday, 16 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dear Evelyn, Matthew, Steven and Feargal,
We are sure that that very efficient team in hospital will do its utmost to help you all. You are in good hands.
Thinking of you,
Bert and Cristina
How dreadful for you all. You are very good to take the time to keep us aware of what the situation is. There is nothing I can say to comfort you. As usual Mass will be offered for Steven tomorrow. So many of our friends are joining us in prayers also. God bless and comfort you
Love to you all
from
Auntie Mae and family xxx xxx xx
I'm so sorry to hear that steven is in such discomfort...Please give him my regards and once again if I can do anything at all please don't hesitate to call.
Rachael Mulligan
Post a Comment