Dear everyone,
There will be a memorial mass for Steven, followed by cremation, at 2:00pm on Saturday 8th December. This service will take place in Dublin at this address:
Mount Jerome Crematorium
Mount Jerome
Harold’s Cross
Dublin 06
Ireland
Everybody is very welcome to attend this ceremony. We ask that instead of flowers, donations (if desired) should go to the Fanconi Anemia Research Fund in the United States. Donations may be made online, by mail or telephone
Website: www.fanconi.org
Fanconi Anemia Research Fund, Inc. 1801 Willamette Street, Ste. 200 Eugene, OR 97401 Tel: 541-687-4658
Evelyn, Matthew and Feargal
Monday, 3 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dear Evelyn, Matthew and Feargal,
May God bless Steven and give him eternal rest and peace, now mercifully free from his suffering in this life.
Nigel Sheffield.
Dear Evelyn, Matthew and Feargal,
My deepest sympathy and condolences to you.
Steven was a brilliant person who lived life to the full.
Rest in Peace Steven, you will be missed forever!
Love,
Irmi Aschauer
My condolences to you all, a tragedy for such a loving family.
Sheila
After Glow
I'd like the memory of me
to be a happy one.
I'd like to leave an after glow
of smiles when life is done.
I'd like to leave an echo
whispering softly down the ways,
Of happy times and laughing times
and bright and sunny days.
I'd like the tears of those who grieve,
to dry before the sun
of happy memories
that I leave when life is done.
(author not known)
Through out all the messages written Steven has left wonderful memories of all the things he has meant to family, friends, fellow-students, anyone who knew him. I met him on occasions but could not say I knew him. Now I feel I do know a lot about him. How strong he was, how adventurous he was, how much he fitted into his short life. To give so much pleasure and fun to all his friends. He will be missed but oh how well he will be remembered. He has certainly left an After Glow which will never fade.
Our fondest Goodbyes, Steven.
from Auntie Mae, Joe, Julie, Christopher, pauline, Iain and Natasha.
Dear Evelyn, Matthew and Feargal,
Our deepest sympathy and condolences to you.
May Steven's gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
We never had the opportunity of meeting Steven but from all what we have read about him, he surely will be remembered for being such a brilliant person.
Ronke and family (Marion and Michael's family friends)
Post a Comment